About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A Gamble of Faith: The Revised Edition

The plays the thing! As reported earlier, A Gamble of Faith will be making it's return to the stage in February. I have advance information for you all about the venue and a number you can call if you have questions about tickets.

Sacred Impressions Productions in conjunction with Hobbcat Productions Presents:

A GAMBLE OF FAITH
February 19th, 2005
at John Wesley United Methodist Banquet Hall
260 Quincy Street (Between Bedford Avenue & Nostrand Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 783-5761

I will continue to update you on the tickets and show time as the months move on. In the mean time, why not grab yourself a copy of the book and read it before seeing the show. Just go to the short story section on the site and punch the link to iUniverse.

Take care one and all.

No comments: