About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A Gamble of Faith Play Update

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well. I'm looking forward to the start of my new series Before Dawn, which you will soon be able to read here on my site. I promise it will be an exciting, frightening and interesting series.

On the play, it will take place on February 19th, 2005. The tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. You can call Constance at 718-783-5761 or Sheila at 347-244-4682 for ticket information. This will be a dinner theater event with dinner being served from 5pm to 6pm. So come out and see the show. And don't forget to read the novel.

Enjoy the holiday!

No comments: