About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Before Dawn: A New Series Coming Soon

Jason Creed walked out of his apartment and into a nightmare. The apocalypse came while he slept. The world as he knows it is over or is this the beginning of something else?

Seven people have survived the end of the world, now they must defend it or die trying. Before Dawn is a tale of good versus evil in a post apocalyptic world. Where demons hunt the last of mankind and seven warriors draw their powers from angelic weapons to stop them.

Coming exclusively to the online novels section, a new series just for you readers. Will those left behind be able to stop evil Before Dawn? Come find out.

No comments: