About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks for listening to the Urban Literary Review Interview

I wanted to take a moment out to thank all of you who tuned into the Urban Literary Review Interview last night. Special thank you to Martin for having me on. I really enjoyed sharing my information with everyone.

If you missed it, you can still go to their website and listen to it. www.blogtalkradio.com/urbanliteraryreview is the link. Just click on there and look for the Marc Abbott interview.

Thanks again to all of you for your support.

No comments: