About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hobbcat Publishing, Inc. on the Urban Literary Review November 19th @ 9pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I will be on talk radio tomorrow night, November 19th at 9pm. I will be on the Urban Literary Review discussing my new book, Anthorrorgy, and talking about Hobbcat Publishing Inc. as well. If you are going to be near a computer tomorrow night be sure to tune in and listen. Be sure to tell your friends and family.

Remember thats tomorrow night, November 19th starting at 9pm. Hope you tune in.

www.blogtalkradio.com/urbanliteraryreview is the link for the show tomorrow night at 9pm people not near a computer can listen via the phone 347-215-8932.

No comments: