About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Nightmare is Almost Here

Hey Everyone,

With Halloween on itsway, its the perfect time to give you an update on my upcoming book.

It will be a collection of horror and suspense stories marking my first venture into the genre. I'm really excited about this new project. The name of the new book is called Anthorrogy (the combination of Anthology and Horror). Each story is an original one by me with wonderful cover art by artist Tarita Lopez.

If you would like to see this new cover check out the gallery page and bookstore link. For a sample of one of the stories go to the sample stories page and read Patience.

The new book is due out at the end of this month but I will keep you updated on its progress.

Until the next time....keep reading.

MLA

No comments: