About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hobbcat Publishing, Inc. & Author Marc L Abbott @ The Brooklyn Book Fair Sunday September 14th, 2008

It’s that time of year again! The Brooklyn Book Fair is coming. Sunday September 14th at Brooklyn Borough Hall and Plaza. Now in it’s third year, the festival it is a book lovers dream.

Last year Hobbcat Publishing, Inc. made its first appearance at the festival. We sold out of copies of my sophomore book, The Hooky Party, before the day was out. This year we hope to repeat. Come on down and visit us, get your copies of The Hooky Party and A Gamble of Faith and get information on the upcoming novel Anthorrorgy: A Collection of Horror and Suspense Stories due out this fall.

Visit www.brooklynbookfestival.org for more information on the festival. Hope to see you there!

No comments: