About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank You to all who came by the Hobbcat Publishing, Inc. Table

I wanted to extend a thank you to all of you who came by our table at the 2nd Annual Brooklyn Book Festival on Sunday. Whether you purchased a book or just stopped by to say hello, your support was heartfelt. For everyone who bought a copy of The Hooky Party, I hope you enjoy the read. Feedback from you after you have finished the book would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all again and I will keep you posted on upcoming events.

Take Care,

MLA

No comments: