About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Gamble of Faith in Barnes and Nobles

I just wanted everyone to hear the exciting news. On a recent visit to a Barnes and Nobles here in Downtown Brooklyn in New York City, I discovered that my book, A Gamble of Faith, is on the shelf. Yes, the book I wrote and published is on the shelf! There was only one copy but one is enough to get the momentum started. I extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you who have supported my writing and share this peice of good news with all of you.

Thank you.

Marc L Abbott

No comments: