About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

DECEMBER UPDATE

Hello everyone!

Can you believe it? It’s December already. How the time does fly. Be sure to take time out to give thanks that you and your family are safe and healthy. I would also like to wish all of you a very happy holiday and continued success in all your endeavors. If any of you are looking for a Christmas gift for that special someone, why not order up a copy of A Gamble of Faith. Nothings better than a good book on a cold night.

As the year comes to a close, I look forward to the New Year and what it will bring. My next book entitled Once Upon a Time in Brooklyn should be out by spring. This book will contain two stories that I am currently in the final stages of editing.

Also, look for the coming of a really hilarious comic strip from myself and the artist that did the cover of A Gamble of Faith; Motion. He is a very talented brother who hails from Queens, NY via The Bronx and will be starting up his website soon to showcase his artistic work. If you’re looking for an illustrator, he’s your man. Drop me an email if you would like some work done and I’ll send that to him. But look for that website and comic in the spring.

I will be adding a new story here to the Blog real soon and remember you can order your copy of A Gamble of Faith through Barnes & Nobles, I universe and Borders. Be sure to tell a friend.

Take care,

Marc L Abbott

No comments: