About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DEAD SYNDICATE ISSUES

For those who brought the errors to my attention regarding The Dead Syndicate I want to let you know that the book was sent to an editor.

A-1 Editing Services, which I found online and hired to edit my tome, is the company that edited the manuscript. I published the final edit that was emailed to me by the editor who was supposed to do a full edit including grammar, spelling and structure. I felt it was my duty to let you all know who the editor was as you have now seen the level of work they do.

I have had another editor rework the book and I am currently working to get a proper copy put out for 2012 before the launch of Hobbcat LLC. I have pulled the book from Kindle for the time being and will be pulling the print copy as well.

I apologize for giving you a subpar product and promise that for the coming New Year, and beyond, that no more of my books will be published without proper post edit review.

No comments: