About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

FEBRUARY 2011 UPDATE

Hello one and all. We are in the second month of the year and this is the first post update for the New Year.

I have been very, very busy getting things up and running for the New Year and trust me you will not be disappointed.

First I want to thank all of you who have been purchasing my work on Kindle. i hope to have all my titles there by the end of the year. It seems that A Gamble of Faith has become a very hot title amoung my book on Kindle so for all of you who have been reading it, I have big news.

The stage play version of A Gamble of Faith will be back this spring. We are in rehearsals at the momen tand hope to have a show up by May. I will keep you posted on the progress and when to expect to see it up and running.

There are changes coming to my website soon. I will no longer be selling books through the company but each book will have a link to where you can purchase those and their Kindle counter parts. Also the Dead Syndicate book review will be available soon as well.

My new novel The Dead Syndicate is out at bookstores. It won't be available for Kindle for a while so don't wait, order your copy today at your retail bookstores. If you live in the NY/NJ/CT area I will be at this years Lunacon in Rye, NY selling and discussing The Dead Syndicate. Lunacon is running March 18th-20th and you can learn more about it at http://2011.lunacon.org/

My long anticipated childrens book will be out late April/early May entitled Etienne and the Stardust Express.

Two new horror stories will be available for Kindle in September.

So get ready for a very active year from Hobbcat Publishing. I'll be back soon for Lunacon announcements.

Be well!

2 comments:

Jhpoetry said...

You are doing a great job. JHpoetry aka Jaz @ BP

Marc L Abbott said...

Thank you very much. I am glad that you are pleased with my work.

Marc L Abbott