About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Friday, October 05, 2007

HOOKY PARTY UPDATE

Hello everyone. I just wanted to keep you up to date on my latest novel. As of today, since it's release in August, I have sold over 80 copies independantly. Thank you to all of you who have supported my second novel. I encourage everyone to tell a friend and get them to buy a copy as well. I have receieved a lot of positive feed back about the novel as well a wonderful review of it in The Amsterdam News.

Remember, ordering it directly from me means I can autograph it and send it to you.

Thank you all again for your support.


MLA

No comments: