About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New addition to Online Novels Section

Hello all. I just wanted to take a moment and announce that there is a new Online Novella on my website. It's called Goodbye and it's based on a screenplay I wrote some years ago. Since the movie was never released I decided to tell the story in novella form for everyone to enjoy. Take a moment out and check out all four parts to my novella and tell me what you think. There is also a new synopsis of my book A Gamble of Faith up as well that is a lot more intriguing.

So stop by in the online novels section and check out Goodbye and let me know what you think.

No comments: