About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August Update

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have been on so let me catch you all up to speed.

As you know Kats In Motion, my partnership with artist Motion, has kicked off with a new website. If you have not been to www.Katsinmotion.com go check it out. Comic strips will bee uploaded bi weekly so keep an eye out for the new stuff. And see my Navigation blog on how to get around the site.

I have completed my next novel Hooky Party and hope to publish it soon. Keep a look out here and stop by my MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/hobbcat for any new news both in and outside my literary life.

The NY Comic Con will be rolling into town in February 2007. Motion and I will be there as well as the NY Jedi, a fight coreography group I am associated with. I will provide links and details as they come to me for all of you.

Thats all for now. I will be back in a few weeks with more news.

Take care

No comments: