About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

April Is Here

Hello one and all. April is here and my how the time does fly. Seems like only yesterday it was January. Things are getting mild here in the Big Apple and I wanted to extend a thank you to all of you that have been supporting me. As you all know, Gamble will be at the Producers Club April 22 & 23 so if you haven't gotten you ticket yet, get a move on. They're going fast!

I'm still working on some side projects. My new novel, some shorts and some new things for the site. Just taking my time so I can get it right. Until the play is over, however, I won't be ready to send you Before Dawn yet. But all good things come to those who wait.

With that said, I bid you all a wonderful month and look forward to seeing you all at the show.

Take care.

No comments: