About Me

My photo
I am a self published author from Brooklyn, New York. I have been publishing my work since 2004 and currently have four titles on the market in print and ebook format. I write horror and fantasy fiction as well as books for young adult. I am also a playwright with stage productions in and around New York City. Visit my website at www.hobbcatpublishing.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Holiday Wishes And More

Hello everyone. I hope the weather isn't getting you down and the spirit of Christmas is flowing through your veins. I just wanted to take this time out to thank you all for your support and look forward to giving you some new stuff in the New Year. If you were wondering, Before Dawn is currently in edit mode. I want to bring you the best possible continuation I can. I am also busy with my novel The Dead Syndicate. You might want to check out the online novel area for a sneak peek into the life of the main character in his diary.

Have a safe and happy holiday and I will see you all in the new year!

No comments: